San Antonio Clubhouse is dedicated to the recovery of individuals with mental illness by providing opportunities for our members to work, learn, and grow while contributing their talents through a community of mutual support. At SA Clubhouse members and staff work together in the running of the clubhouse. Members and staff develop relationships while working together, side-by side. This helps members to develop skills, create a sense of purpose, and find success as co-workers, neighbors, and friends.
Membership at the Clubhouse is free of charge, and focused on three areas: helping our Members gain independence, encouraging their health and wellness, and allowing them to be part of a welcoming and judgement-free community.
Becoming a Member:
In order to become a Member, you must:
- have a diagnosis of serious mental illness
- be at least 18 years of age
- have acess to reliable transportation
- refrain from alcohol/other nonprescription drug use while at The Clubhouse
- be an active participant in a personal wellness and recovery plan
- not pose a threat to self, others or The Clubhouse community
Complete an Application & Schedule a Tour:
- If you’d like to take a tour, please contact us to schedule a tour at (210) 798-1619 or email Info@saclubhouse.org.
- 2. If you qualify for Membership, you’ll need to complete an application. There are 2 ways to complete the application:
- You can fill out an application in-person at the Clubhouse (6851 Citizens Parkway, San Antonio, TX 78229)
- You can click here to download Member Application and then return it to us
We no longer require a referral from a mental health professional, however, we welcome referrals (complete the above process). If you are a mental health professional and would like to visit the Clubhouse please schedule a tour.